- Fixed photoset lightbox issue.
- Fixed slider not working for multiple photosets on a single page.
- Image within a text post will now display to the full width of the column.
- Fixed issue with GIFs and lower res photos displaying in photosets and photos.
- Updated styling to notes on permalink pages.
- Width is now 100% for soundcloud audio posts.
Question asked by amitjakhu
It’s coming along nicely. It shall be finished soon and submitted to tumblr.
Social media integration is now supported. Simply type in either your ‘username’ or ‘URL’ for the social network in the theme settings and it will appear in the navigation menu. The social icons are powered by Symbolset; allowing for a simple & lightweight icon set solution. After the break are the following social networks and tools supported within the theme:
There will be sadly no Internet Explorer 8 and below support for the AppBlog Theme at launch simply because it’s not a top priority at the moment and there are time constraints. I would rather launch it and if it becomes a major issue right away, I will deal with it; however, it is now put on the ‘to do’ list. Although, the theme seems to function perfectly in ie9 and above.
"Solve problems that people have."
- Jack: What's the problem?
- Gill: It won't work in ie8
- Jack: Does our target market use ie8?
- Gill: 5%
- Jack: Don't bother with it.
The official release of the AppBlog theme. Powered by Tumblr.